High Definition Interactivity
Product Manager. Sonic Solutions. Santa Clara CA. 2005 to 2007.
- Managed globally distributed team developing first professional authoring products for Blu-ray disc.
- Drove research and analysis to identify product requirements with key customers and clients.
- Represented company at DVD Forum and Blu-ray Disc Association standards specification working groups.
- Presented product at major trade shows such as CES, NAB and IBC.
- Edited and co-wrote series of white papers and specification analysis as part of Sonic’ Solutions High Definition Authoring Alliance initiative.
- Conducted product trainings for clients in Los Angeles, London, and Tokyo
HD DVD and Blu-Ray interactivity prototypes
Screenshots from technical prototypes developed by Sonic to demonstrate interactive capabilities of new platforms.
Program Director. InterActual Technologies/Sonic Solutions. San Jose, California. 2003 to 2005.
- Technical production lead on 30+ DVD-ROM projects for top Hollywood DVD releases such as the Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, Harry Potter & the Prisoner of Azkaban, and the Matrix Trilogy.
- Creative direction for clients such as Warner Brothers, New Line, Paramount, Disney, Universal, and Fox.
Interactual DVD-ROM screenshots
Sampling of projects developed and produced by Interactual.